Funky Florals Online Class
Dive into painting bold, funky floral pieces and learn to unwind and let loose in this fun, creative class taught by Megan Wells of Makewells. Flowers are packed full of inspiration for Megan, and she gives you an up close look into her creative process as she let’s loose and creates. With flowers as our main subject matter, we’ll use a variety of supplies to create mixed media, funky florals!
This is an online class that you can take at your own pace with unlimited access. It is hosted on a private blog in collaboration with Alisa Burke.
To enroll, click here.
- Class costs $30
- Class is structured into 3 lessons
- Class will be held on a private blog that only registered students are able to access.
- All information for the class is all posted at once and ready for access and work at your own pace.
- Basic computer skills are needed (be able to login, access a blog, etc)
- There will be : LOTS of photos step by step visuals, video lessons of yours truly teaching and teaching in my studio.
- A high speed connection is definitely recommended (because of the above!)
- Supplies needed are very simple, inexpensive art/craft items- (I strongly believe creating art should not cost a lot of money!!)
- Feel free to register at anytime.
- No refund unless there are special circumstances.